💊💉A huge desicion💊💉

Hi everyone, here is Kevin again. How are you? I hope you’re having a great day. Today, I will write about the reasons why I chose the career Pharmacy (I know, maybe that’s not the most exciting topic, but yeah…) and all the jobs that I thought I would do before that.
So, all started when I was like 6 or 7 years old, I decided to be a police man, because I used to love chasing robbers and all that kind of things. Then, I liked firemen’s job, so all that I wanted that time was being a firefighter, but I changed my opinion.
Years after, when I was 10 years old, I wanted to become a dentist, because I really liked to mix manual crafts with health care field. After, when I was 14 years old, I finally decided to study medicine, because it had all the things that I used to enjoy, and that I do actually.
Later, when I was in 11° grade, I went to a summer course of “Veterinary anatomy” in Universidad de Chile, and on that moment, I fell in love with Veterinary. I really loved that career, but the labor field wasn’t what I expected, so I decided to look new courses.
Finally, I did the PSU test, then I got the results and I had to choose which career I would propose, so after thinking a lot, I put Pharmacy in first place in UCH, Medicine in UCH (I knew that I wouldn’t be selected, but I did it for the illusion of writing it on the list), and another careers. Then, I checked the results and I got accepted In Pharmacy in Universidad de Chile.
Why did I choose Pharmacy? You are probably asking. It’s simple, because of the variety of areas in the labor field, and especially because I want to work with animals, so I want to work in the veterinary pharmacology’s field.
So, now I’m study in Universidad de Chile, and it has been the best experience of my life until now, I’ve made a lot of friends and I’ve learned a lot!!

And that’s all for today, take care, have fun and see you next time, bye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

💎Who am I??💎