📱The tecnological part of my life📱

Hi everyone, here is Kevin again. How are you? I hope you’re having a great day. Today I will write about one of the hardest topics that I’ve the opportunity to compose: what’s my favorite technological device. I know that for some people it’s an easy theme, but I have a lot of favorites ones, like for example my notebook, smart TV, DVD, etcetera. But there is two which I feel I can’t live without them, those are my cellphone and my earphones. Why, you’re probably asking. Because I love listen to music, it doesn’t matter the place or the moment, always is a good time to listen it, but this time I'll do it only with my cell.

I remember the first time I’ve got a cellphone, I was so excited because I could do a lot of things that before I couldn’t, like record audios, play videogames, call people and feel bigger and older, but after a while, I ruined it. Then, my brother bought me another, but this time it was touch, I was so happy because I could do more thing, like draw and listen to music, for example, but unfortunately, I lost it. Years after, my mom bought me another one, it was better, bigger and more expensive, but I broke it. (Yes, I have butterfingers) And finally, how I was without a phone, my brother gave me his older one that I still having until today. It’s an Alcatel One touch Pixi 3(4) and it has saved me a lot of times, but the only problem is that sometimes it doesn’t work properly and the battery doesn’t last that much, so if anyone want to give me a new cell, I don’t have any problem. (Please!!!)

And that’s all for today, take care, have fun and see you next time, bye.

Here is a photo of my phone:

Resultado de imagen para alcatel one touch pixi 3 (4)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

💎Who am I??💎